Join the team!
- Are you over 16?
- Do you have some spare time during the day or in the evening?
- Would you like to meet people and make new friends?
- Maybe learn some new skills in a friendly, rewarding and entertaining environment?
We are looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Ward visiting and Internal Affairs
No experience is necessary as full professional training is given.
Many of our volunteers have gone on to work in the media at the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Cable/Satellite TV, Commercial Radio, Community radio and employment in newspapers and magazines.
Listening to the radio can be relaxing and thought provoking and research has found it can aid recovery. Chichester Hospital Radio believes in 'Think Patient' and our programmes and presenters play a huge role in this area.
Membership is only £20 per year for the employed with concessions for students, senior citizens and the unemployed of £10 per year.
If you think that you might like to join CHR, or simply find out more about what's involved, please contact CHR's Membership Secretary.
You can either:
- Email email@example.com
- Call and leave a message at 01243 788122 ext 33000
- Write to us at CHR Studio, St. Richard's Hospital, Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 4SE
We look forward to hearing from you!